Terms and Conditions
123 CLEANERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our overriding aim with our T&C���s is fairness. Please read where applicable.
- Wash Dry and Fold (Service Washes)-��
- We do not take responsibility for sorting through soiled laundry prior to washing. Please prepare it as if washing it yourself.
- Separate and sort your colours (preferably into different bags).
- Check the suitability of all items for;
- Tumble drying is at 60c. (Unless you clearly request lower drying temperature.)
- Do not leave dry cleaning only or non tumble dry items in your bag!.
- Check garment pockets etc for pens, tissues etc.
- We do not accept claims for missing items in service washes - It is not practical or cost effective to individually ticket all of your items therefore we have no record of what is in your bag. However CCTV and thorough inspection of machines throughout processing ensures every sock is returned!
- Wash & Fold is priced in multiples of 6 kg machine loads. For example bags weighing less than 6kg are one load, less than 12kg two loads, less than 18kg three loads etc. ��A bag of mixed colours weighing less than 6kg which has to be separated into 2 different machines will be charged as 2 loads!. Large and bulky items weighing less than 6kgs will be charged as 2 loads if they are too large to fit in a 6kg machine.
- Non tumble dry, hand wash and feather filled items cannot be included in Wash & Fold.
- Curtain Cleaning����� We will proceed with cleaning your curtains on the basis that you understand the following risks;
- If a manufacturer's care instructions are not affixed to your curtains, cleaning will be at owner���s risk.
- Ultraviolet damage or ���sun rot��� may occur when curtains have hung in a window for prolonged periods. The movement in cleaning can damage/tear the weakened material.
- Black out/vinyl backed linings - There is a high risk that these linings may blister and peel in the cleaning process. Manufacturers should use materials/linings suitable for dry cleaning but often do not. We estimate 1 in 10 blackout linings will be damaged in dry cleaning.
- Shrinkage may occur when cleaning curtains for the first time especially if they are interlined. It can be typically 3%. To minimise the risk of shrinkage ask for our specialist cleaning. (Which includes lower temperature drying and steam stretching during the finishing process).
- Stains cannot always be removed. Water based stains are particularly difficult.
- Hems & linings - The curtain dry cleaning process involves movement. We do not accept responsibility for weak stitching coming undone in this movement.
- Leather cleaning��- We will proceed with cleaning your suedes and leathers on the basis that you understand the following risks;
- Loss of colour - Some dyes are soluble in the cleaning solvent. Original colour cannot always be restored.
- Imperfections in skins - Scars, tick marks, veins, wrinkles and texture change may be more apparent after cleaning.
- Shrinkage - Skins overstretched during tanning may shrink.
- Colour shading from adhesives - Glues used during construction that are not solvent resistant may seep through the leather causing dark areas.
- Multi-coloured garments - Dyes may bleed onto adjacent leather, suede or fabric.
- Stains - Some stains cannot be removed without causing damage to the colour or skins.
- Vinyl trim - The vinyl could peel, harden, or bubble. School jackets are especially vulnerable to the cleaning process. (Also, some dyes used in the jackets are not colourfast and can fade or bleed onto one another!)
- Decorative Trim - Metal, rhinestones, beads, or sequins may be damaged or come off in the cleaning process.
- Dry Cleaning without pressing (��/kg)
- Due to our low charges for of this type of dry cleaning we only accept liability to damaged/lost goods upto ��35 per item.
- No household items are accepted, garments only.
- Your instructions -
- Items left without your instructions will be cleaned according to their care labels and/or our professional judgement
- These should be attached to your order and include your name, address, items details, cleaning service required, delivery date and any other relevant information.
- Orders must be fully paid before delivery unless paying by cash on delivery.
- Card payments by phone are only accepted on a one off basis for first-time customers and must be made during office hours.
- Card accounts - We recommend setting up an card account for ease and speed at delivery. To set this up call us during office hours. We securely encrypted your card details into our system thereby allowing seamless payment either after each collection or monthly as per an emailed statement.
- Cheque/BAC���s accounts - These are available only to selected business customers.
- Overdue accounts - We reserve the right to charge interest and remove any applicable discounts to future cleaning.
- Estimate are given as a guideline prior to items being seen by us in our processing factory. (Normally when telephone, by driver at door etc.)
- Quotes are only given once items have been seen in our processing factory.
- Quotes will only be given if specifically asked for by the customer. Otherwise we will go ahead with collected cleaning as per our current pricelist.
- We cannot guarantee the complete removal of stains despite using ���every trick in the book���. Some stains are fixed and cannot be safely removed.
- We will re-clean any item free of charge.
- The original cleaning charges will still apply even if stain removal has been unsuccessful.
- Item trim
- Buttons, buckles, zips, poppers, badges, sequins & similar trim��cannot be guaranteed in the movement of cleaning and pressing.
- It is the manufacturer's responsibility to ensure that item trim as well as the material is suitable for the care label they have applied to the garment. Damage to these items is normally due to manufacture deficiencies or wear.
- Missed delivery time��
- Very occasionally delivery will take longer than first advised due to factors such as item re-cleaning, machinery breakdown, hang dry only etc.
- If you must have items back by a certain day you must stipulate that at pick up.
- We reserve the right to charge for re-delivery if you fail to be home for the agreed time.
- Minimum Order Value
- The normal minimum order value is ��20 in Central London and ��30 for Outer London.
- We reserve the right to increase this subject to factors such as distance, parking, access etc
- Failure to sign our drivers manifest (paperwork)��
- We cannot accept claims for missing items unless you have signed the drivers manifest. (You should note on this manifest the number of items picked up and/or delivered before signing.)
- Unattended collection and delivery is strictly at your own risk.
- Care labels.
- The company strictly follows the item care label cleaning instructions as advised by the manufacturer.
- You must clearly request before cleaning if you expressly wish us not to follow your item care label instructions. This will be at owner���s risk.
- Unclaimed items.
- Any items held for over 3 months by the company will be donated to charity.
- In the very unlikely event that items are lost or damaged compensation is limited to the following -
- Standard cleaning - 25 times the item cleaning charge.
- Specialist cleaning - up to ��500 per item.
- Wash, Dry & Fold - up to ��100 per 6kg load.
- Items lost or damaged must be reported within 48 hours of delivery/collection from our store.
- 123 Cleaners commits to investigate items damaged or missing as quickly as possible and keep you updated throughout this process.
- For lost items compensation will normally be paid after 4 weeks from the date the loss was reported.
- Fair compensation is based on the replacement value less the age and condition of the item. (We follow the TSA fair compensation guidelines drawn up in conjunction with the association of British Insurers)
- 123 Cleaners��cannot accept liability for any consequential losses outside of our control. For example you need a missing suit for an interview��and��had to buy another before we had sufficient time to find your suit.
- Prices��may be changed at any time without further notice. We reserve the right to change our product's prices at any time without further notice.
Registered in England
Company No. 3163074